Sep 14, 2021, 05:34 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Sep 14, 2021, 05:34 /Comserve / -- 1,4 Butanediol Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The Global 1,4 Butanediol Market is projected to register a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
The market was negatively impacted by COVID-19 in 2020. Several countries were forced to go in lockdown owing to the pandemic scenario, which led to the shutdown of manufacturing facilities of almost every industry worldwide for a specified time. The pharmaceutical industry’s impact however was minimal during the COVID outbreak. 1, 4 butanediol which is widely used in the production of polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) suffered immensely as the demand for PBT was significantly impacted due the downfall in the automotive sector. Disruption in Chinese parts exports, large scale manufacturing interruptions across Europe, and the closure of assembly plants in United States largely impacted the automotive industry.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112496
Furthermore, China, the leader in automotive sector, lost a significant chunk of its clients during and after the pandemic, as most of the companies who were relying on China for automotive sector started shifting their businesses to other second world countries such as India. Also, after the control of coronavirus outbreak, many companies prefer to rely on other nations rather than China. This however impacted the market in China in the short run as the industry is expected to revive through the upcoming years.
- Over the long run, increasing demand for polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) from various industries, coupled with the stringent government regulations are expected to stimulate the market demand.
- Huge competition from fossil-fuel products remains a constraint for the growth of the market studied.
- Shift in focus toward eco-friendly products is expected to create market opportunity for the market in the coming years.
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market and is also likely to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Automotive Industry to Dominate the Market Demand
- 1, 4 butanediol is widely used in the production of PBT which is further used in the production of automotive.
- In automotive sector, PBT allows for energy absorption, weight reduction, shock absorption for bumpers, restriction of explosion risk in fuel tanks, seat belts, airbags, door and seat assemblies, subsystems, bumpers, under-bonnet components, exterior trim, and various other applications.
- However, the global automotive industry has witnessed a downfall in the recent times.
- According to the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), the automotive production witnessed a 5.2% decline from 96,869,020 unit in 2018 to 91,786,861 units in 2019. In 2020, the production further continued to decline.
- Moreover, even before the outbreak of COVID-19, major manufacturers such as General Motors, Ford, and Honda started to cut back production owing to continuous declining sales rate in the United States market.
- Various developed and developing countries across the world experienced a decline in automotive production, in 2019 and further through 2020; the countries include Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the Czech Republic, Russia, the United States, India and China, among others.
- However, the industry has the potential to revive through the upcoming years owing to continuous demand for lightweight vehicle, thereby driving the demand for PBT and hence 1,4 butanediol trough the years to come.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- The Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market in 2020. The demand for market studied is driven by the growing demand from various industries such as electronics, leather, and electronics, amongst others.
- China is the largest automotive producer in the world and is now focusing on the development of electric vehicles.
- The region is witnessing numerous investments by global automakers, like BMW, Hyundai Motors, and Honda, into the automotive industry. This, in turn, is likely to increase the demand for 1,4 butanediol.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112496
- Besides, China has the world’s largest electronics production base. Electronic products, such as smartphones, OLED TVs, tablets, wires, cables, earphones, etc., have the highest growth in the electronics segment. With the increase in disposable income of the middle-class population and increasing demand for electronic products from countries importing electronic products from China, the production of electronics has increased.
- In India, the government has also been pushing the growth of the electronics industry through initiatives, such as a Phased Manufacturing Programme (PMP), to add more smartphone components under the “Make in India” initiative, to push the domestic manufacturing of mobile handsets.
The 1, 4 butanediol market is partially consolidated in nature. Some of the major players include BASF SE, DCC, Xinjiang Tianye (Group) Co., Ltd, SINOPEC YIZHENG CHEMICAL FIBRE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY and Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, among others.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) from Various Industries
4.1.2 Stringent Government Regulations
4.2.1 Huge Competition from Fossil-fuel Products
4.2.2 Unfavourable conditions arising due to COVID-19 Outbreak
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Production Capacity (Major Players)
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Request For Full Report >> 1,4 Butanediol Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
Competitive Analysis: Award Gallery, Gaudio Awards, EFX, Awardsandtrophies.in, Trophy Awards Manufac
Pizza box Market Size, Demand-sales, Suppliers By Key Applications Detailed Analysis and Growth Aspe