Sep 12, 2022, 10:16 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Sep 12, 2022, 10:16 /Comserve / -- Asia-Pacific Automated Material Handling Market offers overview of leading companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recent developments in both historic and present contexts.
The Asia-Pacific automated material handling market was valued at USD 16562.38 million in 2022 and is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period
- The automated material handling market in Asia-Pacific region is becoming increasingly integrated, with China as the core bolstering it with its strong economic growth. Sectors, such as manufacturing, have driven much of this economic activity and have increasingly made supply chains complex.
- With technological advancements in sensors, machine intelligence, and robotics, the in-house material handling has undergone drastic changes. This equipment is expected to improve safety at the workplace, along with the overall efficiency. Automation is also preferred as it reduces work activities that have a repetitive routine, and creates an opportunity for more skilled jobs.
- The increase in manufacturing capacities and adoption of material handling methods to enhance production capabilities in various countries such as South Korea, China, and Taiwan among others is propelling the growth of the market.
- The food & beverage industry is witnessing a high adoption of equipment due to the rising demand for automation. The automated technologies will allow these companies to perform their tasks in a comparatively lesser time and efforts. For instance, the Coca-Cola company has opened warehouses in Singapore valued around USD 57 million to have automated storage and retrieval systems.
Scope of the Report
Automated material handling equipment eliminates the need for human interference in a material handling process. Continuous rise in demand for automation with the advent of technologies such as robotics, wireless technologies, and driverless vehicles, in different industries like food and beverages, retail, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and post & parcel has revolutionized the adoption of automated material handling the equipment. Type of equipment such as AS/RS, AGV, conveyor, palletizer, and sortation systems are considered under the scope of the market.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-82124
Key Market Trends
AGVs to Hold Highest Growth
- AGVs in the region are being used extensively across automotive, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, retail, electronics, and manufacturing industries.
- The market sudied is anticipated to benefit from the industrial developments in the automotive and general manufacturing industry in economies such as China and Japan.
- There are serveral government initiatives to support the change, for example, Made in China 2025 (China) was introduced to promote the future of productivity and growth in manufacturing industries. Due to these strategies, the Chinese Central Government expects China’s automobile output to reach 30 million units by 2020, and 35 million by 2025.
- In addition, the IoT has ramped up logistics into high gear in these countriea, which has encouraged sales of various retail and e-commerce companies. Billions of connected objects have the potential to support direct customer interaction and automate sales and ordering processes.
- Hence, logistics companies are investing in automated warehouses, with higher demand for AGVs. For instance, in July 2017, Cainiao, a logistics subsidiary of Alibaba Group, opened the smartest warehouse with China's largest population of robots. Here, AGVs came equipped with Wi-Fi and self-charging batteries. These factors have propelled the adoption of AGV in the region.
India to Hold Significant Share
- India has a slow adoption rate of automation, which is reflected in the market demand for AMH systems. The huge population in India serves as significant human capital, ready for employment. The low wage to productivity ratio (compared to the global markets) makes the adoption of automated material handling systems slow in the country.
- Owing to the intensive capital investment required to install AMH systems, the preference for semi-automated material handling equipment is existent. The automotive end-user industry, which handles a high volume of materials and has a high throughput ratio, is expected to opt for AMH systems.
- An increase in infrastructure investment by the government and investments from industries, along with the ‘Make in India’ initiative are expected to drive the demand for AMH systems.
- Trends and developments in e-commerce retail, rising consumer expectations and amplified demand for warehousing and same-day deliveries are shaping the ways the e-commerce retail supply chain functions. This is anticipated to provide growth fo the market studied.
The Asia-Pacific automated material handling market is fragmented and highly competitive in nature. Product launches, high expense on research and development, partnerships and acquisitions, etc. are the prime growth strategies adopted by the companies in the country to sustain the intense competition.
- September 2019 - Daifuku Co., Ltd. announced the establishment of of Vietnamese subsidiary, Daifuku Intralogistics Vietnam Co., Ltd. The newly formed subsidiary will manage local sales, installation and after-sales services of material handling systems for the manufacturing and distribution sectors.
- August 2019 - Murata Machinery, Ltd. partnered with US material handling system supplier Alert Innovation, Inc. Alert, an American startup company, developed ALPHABOT, a picking solution system. As a strategic partner, Muratec will undertake a transfer of technical knowledge on the ALPHABOT system and will have sole rights to market and sell, design, manufacture, and service systems based on ALPHABOT® throughout Japan.
Request For Full Report >> https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-82124
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Rapid Industrialisation and Rising E-commerce Industry
4.3.2 Resilient Backing from the Government Policies
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 The Staffing Challenge
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.7 Industry Policies
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Equipment Type
5.1.5 Sortation System
5.2 By End-user Vertical
5.2.2 General Manufacturing
5.2.4 Food and Beverage
5.2.5 Post and Parcel
5.2.8 Other End-user Verticals
5.3 By Country
5.3.7 South Korea
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 DAIFUKU Co. Ltd.
6.1.2 Murata Machinery Ltd.
6.1.3 Toyota Industries Corporation
6.1.4 Hanwha Group
6.1.5 GEEK+ INC.
6.1.6 Interroll Holding AG
6.1.7 Kardex Group
6.1.8 Guangzhou Sinorobot Technology Co. Ltd
6.1.9 Siasun Robot & Automation Co. Ltd.
6.1.10 Noblelift Intelligent Equipment Co. Ltd.
6.1.11 Shanghai Triowin Automation Machinery Co. Ltd.
6.1.12 Shenzhen Casun Intelligent Robot Co.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
Request For Full Report >> Asia-Pacific Automated Material Handling Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Lauren Brown
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 50 50509159