Apr 27, 2022, 07:03 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Apr 27, 2022, 07:03 /Comserve / -- In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Belt-Driven Starter Generator Market Report
The belt-driven starter generator market is expected to reach USD 1,339.05 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.58%.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the belt driven starter generator market during the forecast period:
• Growing Demand for Optimum Fuel Efficiency
• Increasing production of MHEVs
• Growing Adoption in Developing Markets
• High Acceptance of Strict Emission Regulations
Request For PDF Sample Copy:- https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-115917
BELT-DRIVEN STARTER GENERATOR MARKET OUTLOOK
The growing awareness among the population with respect to carbon emission is leading to the increasing demand for various technologies. Thereby, to minimize the impact on the environment, belt-driven starter generator is gaining traction in the global industry. A belt-driven starter generator helps in achieving fuel efficiency at a low cost, which is likely to support the growth. Mild hybrid electric vehicles (MHEVs) are increasingly gaining momentum with the growing penetration of 48V technology. The belt-driven starter generator usage in MHEVs is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.13% during the forecast period. The stricter government regulations and the presence of several automotive parts suppliers are likely to support the belt-driven starter generator market growth. The rising fuel cost in various countries across Europe and APAC leads to the increasing demand for vehicles that will promote fuel efficiency, leading to the higher demand for belt-driven starter generators.
• In 2020, 48V belt-driven starter generator (BSG) accounted for the highest share of 67.86% in the global belt-driven starter generator industry and is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period.
• Germany is one of the largest new car markets in Europe and is witnessing a continuous rise in demand for electric vehicles across the country. The Belt Driven Starter Generator Industry in Germany is expected to reach USD 55.90 million by 2026.
• China and Japan are the key countries in the APAC belt driven starter generator industry.
• The increasing automotive manufacturing in Brazil and Mexico will likely create higher demand for belt driven starter generators.
• The micro-hybrid electric vehicles' contribution to the belt-driven starter generator industry is projected to witness an incremental growth of USD 154.56 million during the forecast period.
The study considers a detailed scenario of the present belt driven starter generator market and its market dynamics for the period 2022−2031. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
Download PDF Sample Copy:- https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-115917
BELT-DRIVEN STARTER GENERATOR MARKET SEGMENTATION
This research report includes a detailed segmentation by
• Product Type
• Vehicle Type
• Cooling Type
BELT-DRIVEN STARTER GENERATOR MARKET SEGMENTS AND SHARE
• Europe contributes the highest share towards the 48V belt driven starter generator while APAC & North America are expected to witness the highest growth rate. The global belt driven starter generator market by 48V product type is expected to reach USD 940.40 million by 2026.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Lauren Brown
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 50 50509159