Oct 14, 2021, 09:08 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Oct 14, 2021, 09:08 /Comserve / -- Desktop Virtualization Market in Retail With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The global desktop virtualization market in the retail industry is projected to register a CAGR of 58.24% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. Desktop virtualization has become a mainstream strategy for companies of all sizes. According to Oxford Economics, 83% of the large retailers are considering digital transformation as a core business goal. Oxford also highlighted the traction from small and midsize retailers (59%) and their belief in digital transformation.
- As digital transformation is arguably at its fiercest within the retail sector, the established 'bricks-and-mortar' retailer is likely to focus on boosting store activity, improving profitability, and driving online sales through e-commerce and customer engagement investments. IT technologies, like Desktop virtualization, have been mainly adopted by large retailers and hypermarkets with multiple stores across regions. Mydin, a Malaysia-based supermarket chain, Rakuten, a Japanese e-commerce company, and Danier Leather, the Canadian leather goods retailer are some notable retailers to recognize the need to build a robust IT architecture, by improving server utilization and enhancing application performance, to facilitate better delivery of their products and services.
- Further, a new report by Transunion subsidiary Iovation shows that online retail fraud surged 29% during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend around the world in 2019, from year-ago figures, as hackers and other bad actors moved to take advantage of growing use of mobile and other e-commerce shopping methods. 15% of e-commerce transactions between Thanksgiving and CyberMonday may have been fraudulent, and Black Friday saw a spike, with about 25% of the suspected fraudulent transactions taking place. Fraudsters are increasingly using mobile emulators to appear more legitimate before perpetrating other attacks. To prevent such a threat, the rise of desktop virtualization is needed in the retail sector.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90070
Key Market Trends
Hosted Virtual Desktop Accounts for Significant Market Share
- HVD is used to connect applications to the data stored on remote servers. The (cloud) service provider is held responsible for data storage, backup, upgrade, and security. Virtual desktops have become an integral part of omnichannel strategies in recent years in the retail sector.
- Further, for retailers committing to cloud-first strategies, Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) is the perfect opportunity to embrace that modern workspace. While traditional remote desktop services have enabled companies to streamline desktop management and resources, WVD takes things one step further by providing a full-fat Windows 10 and Office 365 experience for every user in the organization. While many retailers already use Microsoft Azure to deliver their virtual desktop infrastructure, WVD eliminates the task of managing multiple virtual machines and host pools.
- Audionova, which is a Dutch company, is one of Europe's leading hearing aid retailers. It has over 1,300 shops in 11 countries across the continent and is always exploring expansion opportunities. The company decided to switch its desktop support to a VDI-style operation. This had the benefit of allowing more than a thousand individual machines to be configured and controlled from a single location. Players such as Citrix and VMware are currently the market leaders. Its products -Citrix XenDesktop and VMware Horizon offer sufficient capabilities to meet the demands of retail needs. It provides better user experience in a variety of cases, as the offerings cover all aspects of customers' needs.
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
- North America has been a pioneer in the desktop virtualization solution adoption in the market, due to the increasing adoption of social media, mobile technology, advanced analytics, cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) across diverse sectors, such as manufacturing, retail, etc. Moreover, the region has a strong foothold of virtualization software vendors, contributing to the growth of the market. Some of them include VMware Inc., Citrix Systems, Oracle Corporation, and SolarWinds Corporation.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90070
- With an increase in small scale retail stores in the United States, the adoption of desktop virtualization tends to increase year-on-year. In the New York retail sector, the leasing deal volume is growing at an average of 10%, with food and beverage leading and apparel. Also, e-commerce brands are increasingly setting up shop as brick-and-mortar establishments.
- Retail digital transformation is a critical focus of a newly launched innovation and research center that Tata Consultancy Services unveiled in New York. In June 2019, TCS launched the center for retail transformation. This center, TCS Pace Port, is the second such facility TCS has started and the USD 20.9 billion company's first in North America. TCS Pace Port New York will emphasize digital retail transformation in a top market for the industry.
- With the outbreak of COVID-19, as many as 25,000 retail stores in the United States are expected to permanently close this year as consumer demand for discretionary items stalls, and more people shift to online shopping. Retailers are facing a daunting multitude of short-term challenges around health and safety, supply chain, labor force, cash flow, consumer demand, and marketing. Instances such as this are expected to hinder the desktop virtualization market in retail in the region.
The Desktop Virtualization Market in Retail is quite fragmented due to the presence of a large number of players. Some key players in the market include Dell Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Vmware Inc., Red Hat Inc., etc. Technological advancements in the market are also bringing sustainable competitive advantage to the companies. The market is also witnessing various partnerships and mergers.
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview ( Includes the impact due to COVID-19)
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
Request For Full Report >> Desktop Virtualization Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The key companies profiled in this report on the VAV BOX market include Ingersoll Rand PLC (Ireland)
Disposable Blood Bags Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Pro