Oct 14, 2021, 05:26 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Oct 14, 2021, 05:26 /Comserve / -- Digital Payments Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The Digital Payments Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025. The demand for cashless payments, over cash, is being driven by greater convenience, favorable government policies, and evolving consumer behavior. The governments are also trying to reduce their cost of printing the currencies and counter the fake currency influx that disturbs the economic growth, with digitization, thereby, creating an environment conducive for cashless and digital payments.
- Furthermore, the rapid rise in smartphone penetration across emerging economies, primarily in the Asia-Pacific region, is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth. Additionally, the introduction of mobile wallets across the world, wherein a consumer is asked to add money to the application and use it later within, or outside of, the merchant (if applicable), is rapidly propelling the adoption of digital payment services.
- The global demand for smartphones is increasing significantly and with technological advancements such as 5G are expected to further augment the global smartphone numbers. According to Ericsson, in 2019, the global smartphone subscriptions stood at 5.6 billion and are expected to reach 7.4 billion by 2025 or 84% of all the subscriptions. This is another major driving force for the market.
- Furthermore, China is spending highly on payment services.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90109
Key Market Trends
Contactless Payment to Drive the Market Growth
- Contactless payment is an alternative payment channel. It uses short-range wireless technology, such as radio-frequency identification (RFID) or near field communication (NFC), to complete payments securely between contactless card and contactless-enabled PoS terminal.
- Factors driving the use of contactless payment include, but are not limited to, ease of use, faster, integrated, and seamless experience. For instance, contactless transactions take close to one-tenth of the time taken by the traditional electronic transaction. According to Capgemini, customer confidence in the security of contactless payments is increasing, with improved device security features, such as biometric and cryptography. In addition, customers can now use contactless payments for amounts up to GBP 30, without verification (or higher amounts with customer verification, such as a passcode or fingerprint), with a contactless-enabled payment terminal.
- Contactless payments are weeding out cash, as it is a simpler, more secure, and speedier mode of payment in comparison. In the United Kingdom, payment cards have experienced constant and sustained growth, and debit cards have recently taken over cash as the most popular form of payment. In the purchases, the use of payment cards has grown, and the same has been the case with the card-based contactless methods of payment.
- For instance, according to UK Finance, the contactless payments accounted for 38% of all in-store card payments in October 2017, which was up from 24% as of October 2016. Mobile contactless user base increased approximately to 450 million at the start of 2019. Also according to the same source, in December 2019, the value of contactless card transactions amounted to 7.4 billion British pounds in the United Kingdom, the highest value displayed during the period under observation.
India to Account for the Most Significant Share in Asia-Pacific
- Digital payments are a relatively new trend in India. However, it is growing at a fast pace due to favorable regulatory environment, infrastructure upgrades, high smartphone penetration, and subsidized data plans.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90109
- The reason for high smartphone adoption is the launch of affordable phones by Chinese brands that offer flagship-grade features and capabilities. These brands’ target market is rural India, also, who are looking to upgrade their feature phones. Thus more Indians are relying on apps for facilities, such as grocery or fuel management. This is an enabler for mobile payments.
- Demonetization was a massive currency culling exercise taken up by the government in, which made 86% of the currency in circulation invalid. The step was taken to fight against black money, terror financing, and counterfeit currency. This was a major driving force for the adoption of digital payments.
- The Digital India program is a flagship program of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society. Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) is working on strengthening of Digital Payment infrastructure and creating awareness through promotions of digital payments.
The Digital Payments Market is moderately concentrated. The competitive rivalry in the market studied is moderate, as a good number of players prevail. Despite the existence of several companies in the market studied, firms are required to keep innovating their products, in order to gain a sustainable competitive edge over their rivals and provide product differentiation.
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Stakeholder Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness- Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
Request For Full Report >> Digital Payments Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The specialty PACS market is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion in 2024 from USD 2.6 billion in 2019
The report predicts the global varicose vein treatment market to grow with a CAGR of 4.8% over the f