May 07, 2021, 05:37 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, May 07, 2021, 05:37 /Comserve / -- The report analyze market size, share, growth, trends, segmentation, top key players, strategies, demand, statistics, competitive landscape and forecast.
The major factors for the growth of the endoscope reprocessing market include the rising cases of endoscopy-related infections, growing hospital investments in endoscopy instruments, and the rising prevalence of diseases that require endoscopy procedures.
Increased usage of endoscopic devices has been observed in disease diagnosis and treatments. The growing prevalence of diseases that can be detected by endoscopy has increased the demand for these devices.
As per the American Cancer Society’s estimates, the number of new colorectal cancer cases in the United States by the end of 2018 are expected to reach 97,220 , and 43,030 new cases of rectal cancer. This high incidence indicates the demand for screening by colonoscopic devices or sigmoidoscopic devices, which further drives the growth of the market.
Furthermore, rising demand for surgeries with faster recovery, fewer post-surgery infections, less pain, reduced scarring, better control on bleeding, and increased accuracy are anticipated to boost the demand for various endoscopy devices. Thus the rising number of endoscopy devices will create a huge demand for reliable endoscopy reprocessing products leading to the high growth of the market.
Key Market Trends
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-89087
Automated Endoscope Reprocessors Segment is expected to register Rapid Growth Over the Forecast Period
- The Automated Endoscope Reprocessors are widely used in the health care setting to reprocess endoscopes, and accessories, in order to decontaminate them.
- These devices are designed to kill microorganisms in or on reusable endoscopes by exposing their outside surfaces and interior channels to chemical solutions.
- The Automated Endoscope Reprocessors are Class II devices and there is a huge demand for Automated Endoscope Reprocessors owing to the benefits associated with it.
- Furthermore, the US FDA is approving new Automated Endoscope Reprocessors. For instance, recently, on April 2018, Cantel Medical announced it has received 510 (k) clearance for its novel automated endoscope reprocessor.
- Thus, owing to the above-mentioned factors the market is expected to witness high growth over the forecast period.
North America is Expected to Hold Largest Market Share over the Forecast Period
- North America holds the majority of the share and in the North America region United States holds the major share. The United States is expected to be the largest endoscopy reprocessing market owing to the rising prevalence of diseases that require endoscopy procedures and the presence of better healthcare infrastructure.
- According to a survey conducted in the United States, by the National Centre for Health Statistics, approximately 3.5 million Laparoscopic procedures were performed in the United States in the year 2017. The rising endoscopy procedures are expected to increase the demand for reprocessing products.
- Furthermore, in the United States, there is a huge demand for minimally invasive surgeries which is expected to augment the growth of the market over the forecast period.
The market studied involves both the multinational and local companies owing to the large number of devices and consumables being used in the reprocessing process. Some of the market players are Advanced Sterilization Products (Johnson & Johnson Company), Cantel Medical, Custom Ultrasonics, Ecolab Inc, Endo-Technik W. Griesat, Getinge AB, Metrex Research, LLC., Olympus Corporation, STERIS plc., and Wassenburg Medical (A Member of Hoya)
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Request For Full Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-89087
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Preference for Minimally Invasive Surgeries
4.2.2 Growing Hospital Investments in Endoscopy Instruments, Coupled With Rising Adoption of Automated Reprocessed Endoscope
4.2.3 Rising Prevalence of Diseases that require Endoscopy Procedures
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Dearth of Skilled Professional
4.3.2 Concerns Regarding the Safety of Reprocessed Instruments
4.4 Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product
5.1.1 High-Level Disinfectants & Test Strips
5.1.2 Detergents & Wipes
5.1.3 Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
5.1.4 Endoscope Drying, Storage, & Transport Systems
5.1.5 Other Products
5.2 By End User
5.2.2 Ambulatory Surgery Centers
5.3.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle East and Africa
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East and Africa
5.3.5 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Cantel Medical
6.1.2 Custom Ultrasonics
6.1.3 Ecolab Inc
6.1.4 Endo-Technik W. Griesat
6.1.5 Getinge AB
6.1.6 Envista Holdings Corporation (Metrex Research LLC)
6.1.7 Olympus Corporation
6.1.8 Fortive Corporation (Advanced Sterilization Products)
6.1.9 STERIS plc.
6.1.10 HOYA Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
Competitive Analysis: Ingredion Inc., Cargill Inc., E. I. du Pont de Nemours, Tate & Lyle PLC, Arche
Grammer AG, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Benecke-Kaliko AG, Katzkin Leather Inc, SMS Auto Fabrics, L