Energy Australia Plans To Take Full Ownership In Solar Energy Efficiency Company, Echo Group


News provided by

Comserve Inc.

Aug 20, 2020, 10:00 EST


Bronx, United States, Aug 20, 2020, 10:00 /Comserve / -- EnergyAustralia, one of the leading energy retailers of Australia is now planning to acquire a 100% stake in the solar energy efficiency company, Echo Group.

Image placeholder

Melbourne, August 18, 2020: EnergyAustralia, one of the leading energy retailers of Australia is now planning to acquire a 100% stake in the solar energy efficiency company, Echo Group. A year ago, the company has already acquired a 49% stake of Echo Group and today it announced the acquisition of the remaining 51% of its stake. Through this acquisition, Energy Australia aims to increase its share in the Australian Energy service market and to increase the availability of energy-saving and reliability-boosting technologies to households and enterprises.

Echo Group is one of the largest installers of rooftop solar systems in Australia. Established in the year 2012, the company also provides smart, integrated energy-saving and waste management solutions and is a leading supplier of battery storage systems, LED lights, Solar PV systems, and energy monitoring equipment. After the acquisition, the group will continue to operate under local brand offerings that include ‘Cherry Energy Solutions’, ‘Littil LED’, and ‘Eko Energy’.

Erik Zimmerman, the CEO of Echo Group, stated that the company has performed exceptionally well in delivering solar and energy-efficient technologies under the 49% ownership of EnergyAustralia. He further added that the company will continue to cater to the needs of its customers in delivering clean and innovative energy-saving solutions.

EnergyAustralia, on the other hand, reported a decrease in its half-yearly earnings due to the coronavirus pandemic. The retailer’s earnings before interest, tax, and fair value adjustments were down by 20% to USD 252 million in the six months ended 30 June 2020 compared to the same period a year ago. However, the company will continue to invest in customer support segment to help its customers in dealing with the hardships during such unprecedented times.

Nevertheless, EnergyAustralia will continue to invest in modernizing Australia’s energy system. Recently, it got regulatory approval for the construction of the Tallawarra gas-fired power plant in New South Wales and for the commissioning of a modern 30-Megawatt turbine at the Hallett power station in South Australia.

COMSERVE empowers communicators by offering modern digital PR solutions and distribution services to identify and engage with customers, opinion leaders, bloggers and other relevant audience.


For more information, please contact:

Anna R .Moser

Comserve Inc.
Email: info@comserveonline.com
Tel: 859-228-3939

Related Links
https://www.comserveonline.com/



Also from this source


Arctic Greenhouse Can Help Canadians Learn About Growing Food In Space

The two women are actually technicians or guardians of a new solar and wind-powered greenhouse that


Alibaba unveils new Xunxi Digital Factory

Alibaba Group Holding Limited (Alibaba), on Sept. 16, 2020, made an announcement revealing its New M