Oct 14, 2021, 09:45 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Oct 14, 2021, 09:45 /Comserve / -- Europe Thermoplastics Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The market for Europe thermoplastics is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during the forecast period. Growing demand from various end-user indutries is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market.
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic and various environmental concerns related to thermoplastics are likely to hinder the market’s growth.
- Germany dominated the Europe thermoplastics market due to the presence of various manufacturing facilities in the country.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112789
Key Market Trends
Packaging Industry to Dominate the Market
- Packaging accounts for the largest application segment in the European market. The prime reasons for the growing application of engineering plastics, in the packaging segment, are better wear and chemical resistance, ease of molding, recyclability, puncture resistance, and high mechanical strength.
- Some of the major applications of engineering plastics, in the packaging segment, are as follows: packaging of bottled water, flexible packaging, such as sausage skin, flexible foils, such as shopping bag.
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) is one of the plastics majorly used for packaging purposes , mostly in the food and beverage industry. Portability, design flexibility, ease of cleaning, light weight, and protection against moisture, are a few properties of PET, which makes it suitable for packaging purposes. In addition, low handling hazards, low toxicity, and absence of bisphenol A (BPA) and heavy metals are some of the other factors that allow PET to be used for food packaging.
- PETs are used for making clamshells, bakery and take-out containers, microwaveable food trays, carbonated soft drink bottles, and other packages. Other applications include packaging materials for cooking oils, shampoo, hand wash, and more products.
- Polyamide is another major engineering plastic that finds major application in the packaging sector. Bi-axially oriented and non-oriented polyamide films are used in medical and food packaging, owing to the former’s high impact strength and good heat resistance.
- Increasing household and commercial applications for containers, plastic bags, canisters, and tableware, among others, are expected to drive the consumption demand for plastics in the packaging sector, during the forecast period.
- The usage of plastics for packaging products is expected to experience a fairly steady demand, during the forecast period. Requirements for rubber gloves in the healthcare sector, stretch films, garbage bags, and other medical devices, are anticipated to witness greater demand, in the coming years.
Germany to Dominate the European Market
- Germany is a leading consumer of thermoplastics, in the automotive industry, due to the continuous emphasis on efficient vehicles in the country. The regulations regarding emissions have had an impact on the production of motor vehicles in the country, this dip has had an impact on the growth of thermoplastics in the country’s automotive sector.
- Germany, being one of the leading manufacturing bases for the aircraft industry, is home to manufacturers from different segments, such as equipment manufacturers, material and component suppliers, engine producers, and whole system integrators.
- Among the 1,800 passenger aircraft produced around the world, nearly 300 aircraft were finished in Germany. The country hosts a large number of production bases for aircraft interior components, MRO (maintenance, repair, and overhaul), and lightweight construction materials, largely in Bavaria, Bremen, Baden-Württemberg, and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
- The German electronic industry is the largest in Europe, and the fifth largest in the world. The electrical and electronics industry accounted for about 10% of the total German industrial production and about 2.2% of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP).
- Such growth in various industries is expected to drive the market for thermoplastics in European region during the forecast period.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112789
The Europe thermoplastics market is partially consolidated with the presence of numerous players manufacturing various products in the market. Some of the prominent players in the market include Evonik Industries AG, BASF SE, DSM, Covestro AG, and INEOS AG, among others.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Deamd from various End-user Industries
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Request For Full Report >> Europe Thermoplastics Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
Based on the product, the structural heart devices global market is segmented into structural heart
Competitive Analysis: DrChrono, Compulink, RevolutionEHR, LiquidEHR Inc, Eyefinity Inc, CompuGroup M