Apr 27, 2022, 07:05 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Apr 27, 2022, 07:05 /Comserve / -- In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Garden Hand Tools Market Report.
The garden hand tools market is expected to reach USD 21.53 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.73%.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the garden hand tools market during the forecast period:
• Increase In Indoor Plantation
• The rise in the Adoption of Vertical Gardening
• Growing of Landscape Industry
• Development Of Sustainable Cities
Download Sample PDF Of This Report:- https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-115317
GARDEN HAND TOOLS MARKET INSIGHTS
Garden Hand Tools have supported mankind right from its existence in their gardening activities over the last few generations. With the increase in disposable income and growing middle-class houses, the need to enhance their properties with beautiful gardens and lawns has increased the demand for the garden equipment market. The garden hand tool industry is heading towards more sophistication and customization of products to keep ahead with the other players in the industry. The growing trend of using recyclable materials as DIY garden hand tools has seen enormous growth globally over the past decade. The impact of the DIY industry on tools was more significant in North America and Europe in 2020. Horticulture expos and commercial construction activities give in rising human traffic in exhibitions and trade shows are expected to drive the demand for garden hand tools in the UAE.
• The growing demand for gardens, recreational parks for maintenance, and improvising the aesthetics will spike the demand for garden hand tools in APAC. In 2020, the gardening hand tools market in APAC was valued at USD 6.02 billion.
• During the pandemic, the rising interest in D.I.Y. projects has accelerated the demand for garden improvements in lawn areas and kitchen gardens. The D.I.Y. industry experienced 48% more sales in May 2020.
• China and India are considered to be the largest end-users of garden hand tools across the globe, owing to the niche penetration of power tools.
The study considers a detailed scenario of the present garden hand tools market and its market dynamics for the period 2022−2031. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
Request Sample PDF Of This Report:- https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-115317
GARDEN HAND TOOLS MARKET SEGMENTATION
This research report includes a detailed segmentation by
• Product Type
• Sales Channel
GARDEN HAND TOOLS MARKET SEGMENTS AND SHARES
• The pruning tool market is expected to grow and be adopted at a faster rate when compared with digging and striking tools in the market, with a CAGR of 4.68%.
• The rapid shift towards urbanization and significant rise in infrastructure development is increasing the demand for more corporate offices and public gardens, thereby surging the growth of the garden hand tools market.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Lauren Brown
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 50 50509159
The report predicts the global industrial flooring market to grow with a CAGR of 6.5% over the forec
The global revenue cycle management market is projected to reach USD 80.56 billion by 2021 from USD