Mar 28, 2022, 09:46 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Mar 28, 2022, 09:46 /Comserve / -- Heptanoic Acid Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The global heptanoic acid market is expected to register a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the market studied is the increasing demand from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Heptanoic acid is also used in industrial lubricants in the form of esters. Environmental regulations on the use of lubricants is likely to hinder the consumption of heptanoic acid during the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific is likely to dominate the global market with the majority of the demand coming from China and India.
Key Market Trends
Lubricant Segment to Dominate the Market
- Heptanoic acid is used in lubricants in the form of esters. These esters such as neopolyol esters are primarly used in the car motor oils, metalworking fluids, plasticizers and more.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-114015
- The properties of heptanoic acid such as high thermal stability, good resistance to oxidation, low viscosity at low temperature and low volatility at high temperature makes it a first choice for its lubriacnt application.
- Countries such as China, United States, Japan, Germany, India, Mexico etc., are the major consumers of the lubricants globally, which thereby increases the consumption of the market studied in these countries during the forecast period.
- Other end-user industries, such as construction and manufacturing are growing, with increasing investments in ASEAN countries, which is further contributing to the growth of the lubricants consumption as a whole and thereby leaving the scope for the heptanoic acid consumption.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific was found to be the major market for the consumption of heptanoic acid followed by North America and Europe.
- Owing to their increasing population the countries like China, India stand as the major markets for the consumption of heptanoic acid in cosmetics, perfumes and fragrances applications.
- China is one of the fastest emerging economies in Asia-Pacific. The government is focusing on replacing obsolete vehicles, in turn, increasing the demand for improved and high performance lubricants. Whereas, India is the second-largest lubricant market in the region and the third-largest in the world.
- Indonesia is one of the major consumers of lubricants in the ASEAN region. Japan is the fifth-largest consumer of lubricants in the world.
- Thus from the factors mentioned above the demand for the heptanoic acid is expected to increase during the forecast period.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-114015
The Heptanoic Acid market is fragmented in nature. Some of the key players in the market include Arkema, Merck KGaA, Jinan Chenghui Shuangda Chemical Co., Ltd., Oxea, and Parchem fine & specialty chemicals, among others
Table of Content
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Pharmaceutical Industry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Pharmaceutical Grade
5.1.2 Industrial Grade
5.2.1 Chemical synthesis
5.2.3 Flavors and Fragrance
5.2.5 Pharmaceutical Ingredients
5.2.6 Other Applications
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 acme synthetic chemicals.
6.4.3 Handanshi Kezheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
6.4.4 Jinan Chenghui Shuangda Chemical Co., Ltd.
6.4.5 Kalpsutra Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
6.4.6 Merck KGaA
6.4.8 Parchem fine & specialty chemicals.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Request For Full Report >> Heptanoic Acid Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Lauren Brown
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
Global Millimeter Wave Technology Market Millimeter Waves, also known as EHF (Extremely High Frequen
Middle East Military Drones Market Analysis, 2020 research report depicts a deep-dive market analysi