Apr 14, 2021, 02:51 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Apr 14, 2021, 02:51 /Comserve / -- The report analyze market size, share, growth, trends, segmentation, top key players, strategies, demand, statistics, competitive landscape and forecast.
The market for iron oxide pigments is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 4% globally during the forecast period. An increase in demand from paints and coatings is driving the market. On the flip side, fluctuations in prices of raw materials and stringent environmental regulations are hindering the growth of the market.
- The iron oxide pigments market is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand from the building and construction segment.
- Asia-Pacific region to dominate the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as China and India.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-85108
Key Market Trends
Increasing demand from the Building and Construction Industry
- Iron oxide pigments are widely used as colorants in the building and construction industry and is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period.
- Natural iron oxide pigments are produced from ores such as hematite (red), ochres, sierras and umbers (yellow and brown) are derived from limonite. Magnetite provides a black iron oxide pigment. While synthetic iron oxides are produced in various ways, thermal decomposition of iron salts to produce reds, precipitation to produce yellows, reds, browns & blacks and reduction of organic compounds by iron to produce yellows and blacks. Reds can be produced by calcining either yellow or blacks.
- Iron oxide pigments are used widely in the mortar, concrete, bricks, roof/ flooring tiles, pavers, and blocks due to their opacity, uniform color distribution, and stability.
- Aesthetics provide natural as well as beauty to the modern residential and non-residential architecture. The increase in demand for modern residential architecture and aesthetics in the building and construction industry drives the growth of the iron oxide pigments market.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for Iron oxide pigments during the forecast period as a result of the increase in demand from countries like India and China.
- Some of the largest producers for iron oxide pigments are in the Asia-Pacific region, include Golchha Oxides Pvt Ltd, Tata Pigments Limited, Koel Colours Pvt. Ltd., Xinxiang Rongbo Pigment Science & Technology Co., Ltd, Jiangsu Yuxing Industry and Trade Co., Ltd., and many others.
- Iron oxide pigments are preferred over other pigments because of their non- toxicity, stability, light fastness, inertness and, resistance to chemicals. Iron oxide pigments have high stability to UV light, so they don’t fade away like organic pigments.
Request For Full Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-85108
- The Indian government has allocated USD 63 billion for the infrastructure sector in 2019-20 and is planning to spend USD 1.4 trillion over the next five years. The development of smart cities and other schemes like “housing for all” are expected to increase the demand for paints and coatings.
- According to the National Development and Reform Commission, China approved 26 infrastructure projects at an estimated investment of about USD 142 billion in 2019.
- Micronized iron oxide pigments provide bright color, transparency, and high tinting strength. Because of their high transparency, they are used in coatings for automobile and wood films. Despite the slowdown in the automotive sector, the market for iron oxide pigments is expected to be fueled by new developments in the automotive sector.
- The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for iron oxide pigments market during the forecast period.
The global iron oxide pigments market is partially fragmented with players accounting for a marginal share of the market. Few companies include BASF SE, Raveshia Group, CATHAY INDUSTRIES, Golchha Oxides Pvt Ltd. and Xinxiang Rongbo Pigment Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Request For Full Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-85108
Table of Contents :
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Paints and Coatings
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Fluctuations in Prices of Raw Materials
4.2.2 Stringent Environmental Regulations
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Production Type
5.2 By Color
5.2.4 Other colors
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.1 Building and Construction
5.3.2 Paints and Coatings
5.4 By Geography
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 APPLIED MINERALS INC.
6.4.2 BASF SE
6.4.3 CATHAY INDUSTRIES
6.4.4 Chemipol (Kothari Group Of Industries)
6.4.5 Deqing Color Pigments Co., Ltd
6.4.6 Golchha Oxides Pvt Ltd
6.4.7 Harold Scholz & Co. GmbH
6.4.8 Jiangsu Yuxing Industry and Trade Co.,Ltd.
6.4.9 PRECHEZA a.s.
6.4.11 R Sonal
6.4.12 Raveshia Group
6.4.13 SHENGHUA GROUP DEQING HUAYUAN PIGMENT CO.LTD
6.4.14 Tata Pigments Limited
6.4.15 Xinxiang Rongbo Pigment Science & Technology Co.,Ltd
6.4.16 YIPIN PIGMENTS
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increase in Development of Eco-Friendly Iron Oxide Pigments
7.2 Other Opportunities
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
Competitive Analysis: DeLonghi, Saeco, Krups, Melitta, Yves Saint Laurent, Primula, Flair, Braun, HA
The report analyze market size, share, growth, trends, segmentation, top key players, strategies, de