Apr 08, 2021, 08:56 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Apr 08, 2021, 08:56 /Comserve / -- The report analyze market size, share, growth, trends, segmentation, top key players, strategies, demand, statistics, competitive landscape and forecast.
The global demand for laboratory filtration has grown significantly in the past two decades. Clinical laboratories are representing an area of healthcare, which has always undergone some major changes due to technological advancements. Many new laboratory filtrations have been introduced as the result of both research and fundamental pathogenesis of diseases and the development of new methods in themselves.
In clinical laboratories, cost savings have been frequently realized by the consolidation of laboratory sections, with the establishment of central core laboratories. Additionally, laboratory professionals are trained to concentrate on the technical performance and on the achievement and maintenance of the highest quality test results generated in laboratories. Therefore, the rising usage of filtration techniques in clinical laboratories is spurring market growth.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-82877
Key Market Trends
Microfiltration is Expected to Hold a Largest Share of the Market Studied during the Forecast Period
- Microfiltration dominated the global laboratory filtration market, as it is widely used for cold sterilization of API and enzymes and also for the separation of solid-liquid phases in various industries.
- Chemical resistance and high thermal stability are the main factors for increasing the adoption of microfiltration in the market studied. Microfiltration enables high separation facility and does not require additional solvents that provide easy operation and implementation of the technique.
- In 2019, according to the study of Micromachines, the HIV virus was successfully separated through tangential microfiltration in a continuous flow fashion. Thus, it is expected to boost the demand for laboratory microfiltration in the market studied.
North America holds the Largest Market Share of the Laboratory Filtration Market
- North America dominates the market studied, due to the presence of key filtration product manufacturers, the establishment of well-developed laboratories, and the increasing government funding for the basic research.
- Furthermore, the United States is the leader in pharmaceutical-related R&D. According to the statistics of the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association (PhRMA), the US-based companies conducted over half the world's R&D in pharmaceuticals.
- The presence of R&D bases of major pharmaceutical and biotech companies and prominent research and academic institutes, which are the key consumers of filtration products, is making North America the largest market for laboratory filtration products.
The laboratory filtration market competition is set to intensify, as several key players are focusing on the expansion of their laboratory filtration portfolio, through acquisition and collaboration with companies. The market studied is expected to open up several opportunities for new players, as well as currently established market leaders.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Request For Full Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-82877
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Launch of New Transforming and Innovative Technology in Lab Filtration
4.2.2 Rising Demand for Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Drugs
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Requirement of Huge Capital Investments for Setting up Production Facilities
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Technology
5.1.3 Reverse Osmosis
5.1.4 Vacuum Filtration
5.2 By Product
5.2.1 Filtration Media
18.104.22.168 Membrane Filters
22.214.171.124 Filter Papers
126.96.36.199 Filtration Microplates
188.8.131.52 Syringeless Filters
184.108.40.206 Syringe Filters
220.127.116.11 Capsule Filters
18.104.22.168 Other Filtration Media
5.2.2 Filtration Assemblies
22.214.171.124 Microfiltration Assemblies
126.96.36.199 Ultrafiltration Assemblies
188.8.131.52 Vacuum Filtration Assemblies
184.108.40.206 Reverse Osmosis Assemblies
220.127.116.11 Other Filtration Assemblies
5.2.3 Filtration Accessories
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle-East and Africa
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
5.3.5 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 3M Company
6.1.2 Cantel Medical Corporation
6.1.3 GE Healthcare
6.1.4 Merck KGaA
6.1.5 Danaher Corporation
6.1.6 Sartorius Group
6.1.7 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
6.1.8 Cole-Parmer Instrument Company LLC
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
Major market player included in this report are: SA Rawther Spices Pvt. Ltd., Food Market Management
The report includes the study of the key players offering HCM solutions, these include Keka (Hyderab