Oct 14, 2021, 09:44 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Oct 14, 2021, 09:44 /Comserve / -- North America Surfactants Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The North America surfactants market is estimated to witness a significant growth, at an estimated CAGR of over 3%, over the forecast period. Major factors driving the growth are the increasing usage of bio-surfactants and abundant availability of raw materials. However, environmental concerns and issues regarding health and safety issues are anticipated to hinder the growth of the market studied.
- Usage as lung surfactant in Neonatal Respiratory Distress (NRD) syndrome is likely to act as an opportunity in the future.
- United States dominated the market across the region, due to the expansion of industries, such as personal care, food processing, etc.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112796
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand for Household Soaps and Detergents
- Detergent is usually a mixture of surfactants, used mainly for the purpose of cleaning, and is available in varying dilutions. Detergents consist of alkylbenzenesulfonates, which have chemical properties similar to soap, but with higher solubility in hard water.
- Detergents are classified in terms of their ionic properties, namely anionic, cationic, and non-ionic. The soap mentioned in the segmentation deals mainly with washing and laundry applications.
- The surfactants incorporated in detergents and soaps mix with water, and attach themselves with the dirt on clothes and other cleaning surfaces. This helps reduce the surface tension and removes the dirt from the concerned surface.
- The major application of detergents is reflected in household cleaning and fuel additives.
- North America accounts for 1/3 of the global manufacturing for soaps and detergents. United States and Canada account for majority of the manufacturing and consumption of soaps and detergents.
United States to Dominate the Market
- United States is the largest consumer of surfactants in the region. Due to the expanding personal care industry, the usage of surfactants has increased over the past few years, which is expected to further increase over the forecast period.
- The food processing industry in the country is expanding, which is expected to augment the use of surfactants. Surfactants are used in lubricants and fuel additives. This factor has been driving the increased usage of surfactant in the automotive industry, over the years.
- The structure of the surfactant supply industry in the country is stratified and complex. It consists of players who manufacture surfactant and raw materials for surfactants. One of the main segments of the beauty and cosmetic industry in the country is the premium product segment.
- The US soap and detergent industry include around 630 establishments (single and multi-location companies), with combined annual revenue of about USD 25 billion. Major manufacturers of surfactants in the country include 3M, Arkema Group, BASF SE, Clariant AG, etc.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112796
- The overall demand for surfactants in the country is expected to increase, due to the usage of surfactants in agriculture, textile, etc.
The surfactants market in North America is highly fragmented, with the top five companies accounting for over 10% share of the market. The major companies include Stepan Co., Nouryon, BASF SE, Croda International, and Huntsman International LLC, among others.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Bio-surfactants
4.1.2 Wide Area of Applications
4.1.3 Abundant Supply of Raw Materials
4.2.1 Environmental Concerns Related to Synthetic Surfactants
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Request For Full Report >> North America Surfactants Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
Transparent Conductive Films Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Reven
High-Purity Alumina (HPA) Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue,