Oct 14, 2021, 09:45 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Oct 14, 2021, 09:45 /Comserve / -- Sodium Silicate Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The Global Sodium Silicate Market is projected to register a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
The sodium silicate market is hampered by the COVID-19 pandemic, as due to nationwide lockdowns and social distancing measures, the pulp and paper sector was severely affected by the pandemic. The pulp producers has seen operating earnings decline by around 10%, and for the global paper and forest products industry declined by around 2%-4%. On the other hand, this pandemic has provided new possibilities for detergent manufacturers due to the rising demand for hygiene products such as detergents, soaps, sanitizers, tissue paper thus stimulating the demand for the sodium silicate market.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112791
- Over the medium term, the increasing demand for waste paper recycling is expected to drive the market growth.
- Stringent government regulations and increased health risks due to the hazardous effects of sodium silicate are expected to hinder the growth of the sodium silicate market.
- Asia-Pacific dominated the market and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Detergents Segments to Witness Healthy Demand
- Sodium silicate is a colorless compound of silica and oxides of sodium. It is used in soaps, detergents, and in the making of silica gel.
- Many detergent operations are performed using sodium silicates, such as metal cleaning, textile processing, laundering, and de-inking paper, in order to wash dishes, dairy equipment, bottles, floors, and locomotives.
- For instance, in the textile industry, sodium silicates are used with bleaches, soaps, wetting agents, synthetic detergents, and other alkalies in operations, such as cleaning and finishing, kier boiling, wool scouring, bleaching, and degumming. While many new detergent products have since been introduced, sodium silicates still perform the same functions in these new products.
- Sodium silicate also acts as a binder to give the appropriate degree of "hardness" to the spherical particles of detergent, without affecting their solubility in water. Sodium metasilicates are very important ingredients in liquid and powder detergents for professional and industrial applications. They contain an optimum portion of alkali and soluble silica.
- The global liquid detergent market was valued at about USD 29.67 billion in 2019 and is estimated to reach a market value of approximately USD 40 billion by 2025. The robust growth in liquid detergent market is expected to increase the demand of sodium silicate.
- Such aforementioned applications are in turn, expected to boost the demand for sodium silicate during the forecast period.
China to Dominate the Asia-Pacific Region
- Asia-Pacific is a major industrialized region that houses multiple industries in heavy-, medium-, and small-scale categories. The Asia-Pacific sodium silicate industry is expected to experience growth on account of high product demand in China, India, etc.
- Moreover, China is one of the largest consumers of water, worldwide, and has a consumption volume of 620 billion cubic meters of drinking water additive for human consumption. This poses as a potential driver for the sodium silicate market, as sodium silicate is extensively used in water treatment, since its approval as a drinking water additive for human consumption.
- According to the National Bureau of Statistics data, China's output of machine-made paper and paperboard increased 8% year on year to a record 11.83 million tonnes in November 2020. The country's total output increased 0.5 percent year on year to 105.08 million tonnes in the first 11 months of last year. Also, the country's newsprint output jumped 13.5 percent year on year to 84,000 tonnes in November 2020.
- According to the statistics report published in January 2021 by Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, the total production output of pulp industry stood at 0.644 million tonnes whereas for paper and paper board industry the production output was 0.973 million tonnes and 0.957 million tonnes respectiely.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112791
- Owing to the presence of several oil refineries, pulp and paper industries, and detergent manufacturing companies in China, the country is likely to drive the demand for the market in Asia-Pacific region. The geographical advantage for the region, regarding raw material availability, is expected to have a positive impact on the industry in the region.
- Additionally, increasing precipitated silica applications in the country including paints, adhesives, footwear etc., is also another factor adding to the growth of the market studied.
The market studied is partially consolidated among the top players. The key players include CIECH Group, Kiran Global Chem Limited, PQ Corporation, BASF SE, and PPG Industries, Inc., among others.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand in Waste Paper Recycling
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
4.2.2 Hazardous Effects of Sodium Silicate
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Import and Export Trends
4.6 Price Anaylsis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Request For Full Report >> Sodium Silicate Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
Competitive Analysis: Brompton, E-Joe, BODO, SUNRA, Benelli Biciclette, XDS, A-Bike Electric, U-WINF
Phytase Feed Enzymes Market by Type (Granular Phytases, Powder Phytases, Liquid Phytases, Thermostab