Oct 14, 2021, 09:45 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Oct 14, 2021, 09:45 /Comserve / -- South America Architectural Coatings Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The South America architectural coatings market is estimated to witness a significant growth, at an estimated CAGR of over 3%, over the forecast period. Recovering economy of Brazil and Argentina are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Rise in prices of raw materials are likely to hinder the market’s growth.
- Brazil is expected to dominate the market and is also expected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112792
Key Market Trends
Rising Demand from Residential Construction
- Paints and coatings are extensively used in the architectural sector, for both exterior and interior applications. Modern advances in paint technology, specifically in the acrylic formulations, have offered a wide range of weatherproof coatings.
- Paints and coatings are applied on the exterior of the house to not only increase its aesthetic appeal, but also to protect it from blistering summers, freezing winters, soaking rain, and the daily bombardment of UV radiation, without fading, peeling away, and cracking.
- However, moisture causes problems for paint. Dew, rain, snow, and ice on the outside, or vapor and moisture buildup from the inside, can cause problems with exterior paint. When moisture penetrates the paint, blisters can form, and the paint may peel. Moisture blisters, unlike temperature blisters, go through all coats of paints down to the wood.
- Additionally, paints and coatings are also used in interiors of houses to add colors, or for decorative purposes, along with a wide range of other functions. Their functions vary, depending upon the type of environment and the room that they are used on.
- For example, due to the moisture, bathroom walls need to have wipe-ability, in order to keep them clean. Paints with glossier sheens have a tighter molecular structure than flat paints, making it more difficult for moisture to penetrate. Thus, these types of paints are used in bathrooms.
- The aforementioned factors have been boosting the demand for architectural coatings in the region, in the recent times.
Brazil to Dominate the Market
- There are several built-up demands for investments in productive capacity. Brazil is facing problems in the construction industry, owing to various situations, such as political and economical corruption in the country.
- Due to corruption and bribery, in construction companies, the Brazilian government introduced the “car wash investigation”. The investigation mostly focused on various construction companies for corruption charges.
- The government of Brazil initiated programmes because of the decrease in the public financing for infrastructure projects. One such program is the Programme of Investment Partnerships (PPI). It helped expand and strengthen the relationship between the private sector and the state, with partnership contracts.
- Minha Casa, Minha Vida’ (My House, My Life) was launched in 2009. This program is funded mainly through the Growth Acceleration Program (PAC), a federal infrastructure-upgrading program.
- All these factors, in turn, are expected to show an impact on the demand for architectural coatings in the country during the forecast period.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112792
The South America architectural coatings market is consolidated in nature. Key players in the market include PPG Industries, Inc., The Sherwin-Williams Company, and Akzo Nobel N.V., among others.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Recovering Economy of Brazil and Argentina
4.2.1 Rise in Prices of Raw Materials
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Request For Full Report >> South America Architectural Coatings Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
Competitive Analysis: ProSqueeze, AirPress Massagers, The Arm Relief Massager, Armaid, Dongguan Shen
Competitive Analysis: Quanta System S.p.A., LUMENIS, Boston Scientific Corporation, Asclepion Laser