May 12, 2021, 02:36 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, May 12, 2021, 02:36 /Comserve / -- The research report analyze market size, share, growth, trends, segmentation, top key players, strategies, demand, statistics, competitive landscape and forecast.
The market for water treatment chemicals in South America is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3.5% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the consumption of water treatment chemicals is the conformance to stringent environmental regulations. However, the hazardous nature of hydrazine is expected to restrain the market studied during the forecast period.
- The shifting focus onto the usage of green chemicals is likely to provide a major growth opportunity for the market studied during the forecast period.
- Oil & Gas industry is accounting for the major share of the market among the end-user industries currently and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period.
- Among the South American countries, Brazil is currently dominating the market studied and is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112216
Key Market Trends
Oil & Gas Industry to Dominate the Market
- Various oil & gas producers are constantly developing technologies to reduce and reuse water, while exploring the use of alternatives, owing to financial constraints, and depleting freshwater resources.
- During the oil extraction process, water is also extracted from the source known as produced water, which is the largest waste stream generated in this industry. This produced water contains a mixture of different organic and inorganic compounds that are to be separated from that water. Processes like pre-treatment, demineralization, and silica removal must be performed to ensure boiler feed water quality.
- The oil & gas production in the region has been witnessing significant growth in the recent years particularly in countries like Brazil, Colombia, and Peru.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned reasons, oil & gas industry is likely to dominate the south America water treatment chemicals market during the forecast period.
Brazil to Dominate the Market
- Brazil is the largest economy in South America and one of the fastest growing countries in the world. The country is also witnessing fast growing population and rapid urbanization. Water treatment chemical is used in industries such as food & beverages, Oil & gas, chemical plants, municipal, mining etc. in the country.
- The oil & gas industry been witnessing a significant growth in the past few years. According to the National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels, known as the ANP, the country could bring its oil production to more than 5 million barrels per day by 2027. This growth in the oil & gas industry is likely to boost the demand for water treatment chemicals in the country.
- Moreover, Brazil lacks proper sewage treatment facilities, with even major cities found to be able to treat only a small portion of the produced wastewater. Thus, the government is planning to have proper water treatment facilities, which will increase the usage of water treatment chemicals.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, Brazil is likely to dominate the South America water treatment chemicals market during the forecast period.
The South America water treatment chemicals market is moderately fragmented. Some of the major players of the market include Solenis, Ecolab, Kemira,Suez, and Kurita Water Industries Ltd., among others.
Request For Full Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112216
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Conformance to Stringent Environmental Regulations
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Hazardous Nature of Hydrazine
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.1 Flocculant & Coagulants
5.1.2 Biocides & Disinfectants
5.1.3 Defoamers & Defoaming Agents
5.1.4 pH & Adjusters & Softeners
5.1.5 Scale & Corrosion Inhibitors
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.2 Oil & Gas
5.2.3 Chemical Manufcaturing
5.2.4 Mining & Mineral Processing
5.2.5 Mining and Mineral Processing
5.2.6 Food & Beverage
5.2.7 Pulp & Ppaer
5.3.3 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.7 Kurita Water industries Ltd.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Shifting Focus Towards Green Chemicals
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Lauren Brown
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 50 50509159