May 02, 2022, 11:22 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, May 02, 2022, 11:22 /Comserve / -- Supercapacitors Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The global Supercapacitors market was valued at USD 834.33 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 2663.7 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 21.8%, during the period . With the ability of quick charging and temperature stability, supercapacitors are replacing traditional electric car batteries. Additionally, supercapacitors are flexible than normal batteries, and high demand for stable power supply for applications, such as GPS, portable media players, laptops, mobile devices, etc., is an emerging trend in the market.
- Increasing demand for renewable energy solutions is driving the market. The supercapacitor is an emerging technology for various energy storage systems, as it can offer higher power density than batteries and higher energy density over traditional capacitors. Solar PV panels and solar lighting are potential areas where supercapacitors are growing. In general, solar panels are used in both modes, online as well as offline, for which supercapacitors are reliable options. With a conservative forecast of 40% penetration of supercapacitors by 2020, the demand in this sector is estimated to touch around 416,000 units.
- Increasing production of supercapacitor-based vehicles owing to environmental concerns is driving the market. Climate change and greenhouse gases have proven to be global menaces, which affect crop cycles, weather systems, and entire ecosystems. With environment-friendliness being a priority, there is heightened awareness among the users of energy storage equipment about minimizing emissions.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90030
Key Market Trends
Utilities to Hold a Significant Share
- Utilities are one of the critical markets for supercapacitors. The global energy crisis is opting for renewable and lasting energy sources, which may eventually replace fossil fuels. Supercapacitors/ultracapacitors are an important part of the solution to store and recycle energy. These systems have the unique ability to temporarily store a large amount of energy provided by the cyclical nature of wind, solar, and wave type systems.
- Their applications, like generator bridging, ramping and regulation, primary frequency response, and voltage sag mitigation, are also providing a grid or microgrid monitoring and stabilization.
- Companies like ABB , and Siemens have launched grid energy storage systems using supercapacitors in partnership with Supercapacitor manufacturers.
- According to US Energy Storage Monitor Utility, scale energy storage is a nascent, but rapidly growing market and is expected to reach over USD 1 billion by 2020, in the United States alone; hence, offering a massive market to target for supercapacitors.
- Supercapacitors are also gaining traction to protect CMOS logic and power electronic toys. Security alarm systems, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems, and solar power are other typical applications.
- Moreover, the Federal Council of Germany permitted the implementation of a new law to support the country’s nationwide rollout of smart meters. Further, EU member states equipping 80% of their consumers with smart meters by 2020, which is one of the government laws supporting the adoption of supercapacitors.
Asia Pacific Expected to be the Fastest Growing Region
- Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growth region. The automotive industry has been growing rapidly in China, and the country is playing an increasingly important role in the global automotive market. The Government of China views its automotive industry, including the auto parts sector, as one of the country’s pillar industries. The Central Government of China expects that China’s automobile output may reach 30 million units by 2020 and 35 million units by 2025.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90030
- The popularity of EVs is growing around the world, and China is regarded as the dominant adopter of electric vehicles. The 13th Five-Year Plan of China promotes the development of green transportation solutions, such as hybrid and electric vehicles, for advancements in the country’s transportation sector. The country is an early adopter of new technology that supports electric vehicles.
- Along with the electrification of its transport system, China is spending billions of yuans into a national high-speed railway network, subways, and bus rapid transit. The country has also helped fund Shenzhen’s pursuit of better buses. According to the World Resource Institute, the city received USD 150,000 in subsidy per bus prior to 2016—more than half the cost of each one.
The supercapacitors market is competitive and consists of several major players. In terms of market share, few of the major players currently dominate the market. These major players with a prominent share in the market are focusing on expanding their customer base across foreign countries. These companies are leveraging on strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and profitability. There are various mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships taking place in the global supercapacitors markets as big players from Automotive and electronic sectors are entering in the supercapacitors mar. Key players are Eaton Corporation PLC, Maxwell Technologies, Inc., etc. Recent developments in the market are -
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Application of Supercapacitors in Renewable Energy Solutions
4.2.2 Increasing Consumer Propensity towards Electric Vehicles
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Higher Costs Associated with the raw material and synthesis
4.4 Industry Attractiveness Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
Request For Full Report >> Supercapacitors Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Lauren Brown
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 50 50509159