Jun 04, 2021, 02:40 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Jun 04, 2021, 02:40 /Comserve / -- Travel and Tourism Market : Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share,Regional Analysis (Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East) Growth, Trends, and Forecast
"The report on the global travel and tourism market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global travel and tourism market to grow with a CAGR of 1.9% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on travel and tourism market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on travel and tourism market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global travel and tourism market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-104750
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global travel and tourism market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Rise in population, increase in disposable income and increase awareness among consumers about travel destinations
• Low cost air travels, rise leisure travelling and rise in number of international travel destinations
• Outbreak Of COVID19 in various countries affect the travel and tourism industry
• Key players are offering various customization and additional benefits to repeat travelers
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary Research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of Secondary Research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global travel and tourism market is segmented on the basis of travel type, and purpose.
The Global Travel and Tourism Market by Travel Type
The Global Travel and Tourism Market by Purpose
• Business Tourism
• Medical Tourism
• Adventure Tourism
• Religious Tourism
The companies covered in the report include
• Hilton Worldwide Holding Inc
• TUI group
• Balkan Holdings Limited
• Airbnb Inc.
• Crown Resorts limited
• Gray and Corporation
• Accor Group
• Carnival Corporation & plc
• G Adventures
• OYO Rooms
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the travel and tourism market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the travel and tourism market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global travel and tourism market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report@ https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-104750
Table of Content
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Travel and Tourism Market Highlights
2.2. Travel and Tourism Market Projection
2.3. Travel and Tourism Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Travel and Tourism Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Travel and Tourism Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Travel Type
3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Purpose
3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Travel and Tourism Market
4. Travel and Tourism Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Travel and Tourism Market by Travel Type
6. Global Travel and Tourism Market by Purpose
6.1. Business Tourism
6.2. Medical Tourism
6.3. Adventure Tourism
6.4. Religious Tourism
7. Global Travel and Tourism Market by Region 2020-2026
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Travel and Tourism Market by Travel Type
7.1.2. North America Travel and Tourism Market by Purpose
7.1.3. North America Travel and Tourism Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Travel and Tourism Market by Travel Type
7.2.2. Europe Travel and Tourism Market by Purpose
7.2.3. Europe Travel and Tourism Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Travel and Tourism Market by Travel Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Travel and Tourism Market by Purpose
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Travel and Tourism Market by Country
For more information about this report visit: Travel and Tourism Market"
You Can Also Browse our Latest Market Research Report :
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Lauren Brown
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 50 50509159