Sep 22, 2021, 09:46 EST
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Sep 22, 2021, 09:46 /Comserve / -- Voice Cloning Market analyze market size, share, growth, trends, segmentation, top key players, strategies, demand, statistics, competitive landscape and forecast.
The voice cloning market is expected to grow at 17.2% CAGR during the forecast period of 2020-2025. Voice cloning is the technology to create someone’s voice synthetically. The voice cloning solutions and services allow users to generate the computerized version of their voice. These solutions synthesize someone’s voice from a few audio samples. Voice cloning is done with the help of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning algorithms.
- Enterprises are focusing on enhancing their customer experiences by introducing a familiar voice on the products and services they provide. By using these solutions, businesses can form significant long-term relationships with customers by providing them with a considerably better customer experience. Technology providers are also adopting cutting-edge technologies for developing efficient voice cloning solutions. For example, in 2019, Deepsync Technologies, an Indian technology startup, has embarked on a journey to leverage artificial intelligence to create audio content through voice cloning.
- A voice cloning procedure typically needs a couple of hours of recorded speech to build a dataset and then to use the dataset to train a new model. With the increasing adoption of AI & machine learning solutions, the developers are putting in their effort to reduce the time taken to complete a voice cloning process. For instance, in 2019, a new Github project introduces a real-time voice cloning toolbox, enabling a user to clone a voice in a timeframe of five seconds of sample audio.
- However, the malicious ways in which the voice cloning methods can be misused are expected to impede the growth of this market. As voice cloning technology can generate fake audio clips, which can be manipulated to spread false insights, it has become a significant matter of concern. For instance, in August 2019, the CEO of an unnamed United Kingdom-based energy & power firm was scammed by a fraudster who has cloned his chief executive’s voice. The CEO believed he was on a call with his chief executive of the company’s German parent company after the CEO followed the orders to immediately transfer EUR 220,000 to the bank account of a European supplier.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90442
- The voice cloning players are also focusing on the development of deepfake detection tools to reduce the misuse of voice cloning technology. For instance, in December 2019, Resemble AI team has developed an open-source tool called Resemblyzer, which uses machine learning to detect deepfakes by deriving significantly high-level representations of voice samples.
- At the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, the requirement of digital education platforms is increasing across the world. In March, when the pandemic was declared, the United States sprang into action, and offices, schools, and public areas were shut down. The need to go online with the education system, K-12 to college, in a big way. E-learning organizations are taking an opportunity to conduct uninterrupted online classes through voice cloning technology. For example, Voice.com’s voice actors have done more than 45,000 voice cloning projects for North America’s educational institutions.
Key Market Trends
Solutions Segment is Expected to Grow at a Significant Rate Over the Forecast Period
- The voice cloning solutions segment has observed a significant growth in recent years owing to the increasing adoption of cloned voice services in education, healthcare, BFSI, media & entertainment, retail, and other potential industries.
- CereProc, a voice cloning technology provider, is providing CereVoice Me, an online voice cloning solution allowing the users to create a computer version of their voice. The developers of this cutting-edge technology-enabled solution have simplified CereProc’s text-to-speech voice creation process, allowing the users to carry out recordings in their own home in as little as a couple of hours.
- Typical voice cloning methods require a significantly large amount of recorded speech and extensive post-production work. This gives outstanding results, but it is expensive and time-consuming, which is a barrier for those with the need for a TTS voice that sounds like a cloned voice. Several technology vendors in the market are making voice cloning accessible to potential end-users. These solutions are especially useful for voice banking.
- Voice cloning tools can be useful for various degenerative illnesses like Motor neuron disease (MND), Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). These tools can also be helpful for critical operations such as a laryngectomy, which can lead to the loss of speech. With the help of a speech-generating tool, a patient can listen to his voice, which was cloned from their previously recorded voice. These emerging technology-enabled solutions are driving the growth of this segment over the forecast period.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90442
North America Geographic Segment is Expected to Hold a Significant Share Throughout the Forecast Period
- The primary driving force for the growth of the North America geographic segment is the significant presence of technology providers and increasing government initiatives towards voice cloning and fraud prevention measures. These players focus on entering into partnerships, merger-acquisitions, and innovative solutions offerings to stay in the competitive landscape.
- In December 2019, Cerence Inc. introduced My Car, My Voice, which is a revolutionary product that offers people to create customized voices for their in-car assistants. With the help of deep neural networks and text-to-speech technologies, this newly developed solution can process, clone, and add personalized voices to a car assistant’s voice library.
- The increasing number of frauds in the region due to misuse of voice cloning technology is driving the demand for proper control or prevention tools to fight with voice cloned scams. For instance, in December 2019, The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) hosted a workshop on examining voice cloning scams, or techniques that generate perfect reproductions of a person’s voice.
- One of the significant aspects of this workshop was the different points of view provided by participating panelists. For example, a representative from the SAG-AFTRA also presented their perspective on voice cloning. SAG-AFTRA in the U.S. represents approximately 160,000 actors, broadcast journalists, announcers, recording artists, and other entertainers. From the panelists, these different points of view will show how to prevent voice cloning related scams in the region in the future.
- The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) also promotes its Semantic Forensics (Semafor) research program for fighting against voice cloning frauds. This program is investigating rich semantic algorithms to attribute, detect, and characterize fake multimodal media to defend against large-scale misinformation attacks.
Request For Full Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90442
The voice cloning market is moderately competitive and comprises a significant number of global and regional players. These players account for a substantial share in the market and focusing on expanding their customer base across the globe. These players focus on the research and development activities, strategic partnerships, and other organic & inorganic growth strategies to earn a competitive edge over the forecast period.
- In April 2020, Lovo, Inc., an artificial intelligence voice-over platform developed by a team of machine learning and AI experts from the University of California-Berkeley. The company has launched what it describes as “a human-like voice-over platform” designed primarily for education, entertainment, marketing, and other audio content.
- In May 2020, Resemble AI, an AI solution providing company known for creating cloned voices, announced a Unity plugin, which enables game developers to add dynamically created speech with voice cloning. The company’s Unity plugin extends Resemble Clone, a product allowing users to record a few sentences in their voice and immediately generate high-quality samples.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
Helium Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players,
This report presents a strategic analysis of the CIS floor coverings market and a forecast for its d